Thursday, February 2, 2012

Gender Differences

Are gender differences as bad as some people make them seem? Should we all be equal in every way? Personally I feel it is good to have differences. How boring would it be if everyone (males and females) were all the same? Differences are good, they make life interesting.  It even says in the family proclamation that, "Gender is an essential characteristic of individual premortal, mortal and eternal identity and purpose". I think this also refers to our role differences in society and in our families.  I feel that these differences is what makes and keeps the family together.
I am glad that there are some jobs that are more populated with male workers and others are populated with female workers. I don't see this as a bad thing. I don't think this is being sexist. Males are better at somethings than females just because they are male, and I don't think we should try to change that.

No comments:

Post a Comment